It has been an exciting and busy few weeks here in the Linked Finance office and we now have a brilliant opportunity to join our team here in Dublin.
We’re looking for an inside sales executive. The main role will be to drive new customers (borrowers) to the platform with a heavy focus on micro businesses and SMEs. We are looking for a dynamic candidate with a positive approach to business development. Working directly with the VP of Sales, the candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the inside sales function for the business.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of new borrower customers for Linked Finance through various strategic telesales campaigns while also closing inbound sales inquiries. Candidates must be able to work independently, apply excellent judgment based on experience and create solutions as needed for customers.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has outstanding communication skills, great energy, and is driven to help customers become part of the Linked Finance community of borrowers.
– Develop over a period of time a steady pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
– Manage customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
– Educate potential borrowers about the unique Linked finance offering.
– Guide customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
– Identify and clarify issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolutions.
– Work closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
– Serve as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
– Other duties as requested.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
1. Exceptional customer relationship building skills
2. Ability to explain commercial benefits of a financial product.
3. Strong telesales skills including prospecting, cold calling, negotiation and closing.
4. Fluency in excel, word, cloudbased tools, etc.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to work crossfunctionally in a dynamic environment.
7. Ability to follow through on tasks until completed.
8. Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions. 9. Proven ability to follow up on leads in a convivial way.
10. Previous b2b sales experience would be an advantage.
What you’ll get:
1. Opportunity to join one of the most exciting industries from an early stage.
2. Competitive salary with generous uncapped commission structure.
3. Opportunity to help shape the inside sales function within a fast paced environment
How to apply:
Email Tom[at]linkedfinance.com with your cover letter and CV.