Let’s make it a date…
Posted by Alan Fagan on 18th October 2016
We’ve had a number of requests from lenders recently, asking for the ability to deposit funds to their Linked Finance account each month via standing order. Now you can…
You just need to activate the standing order functionality in your Linked Finance account. Then you can take the relevant information to your bank to set up your monthly standing order.
Here’s how to get your Linked Finance account ready…
- Click ‘Deposit Funds’ in the ‘My Account’ section.
- Choose ‘Standing Order’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Setup Standing Order’. You won’t need to decide an amount.
- You’re account will now be ready to receive standing orders.
- Click the ‘How to set up standing orders with your bank’ button
- A pop-up will appear with all of the information you need to give to your bank.
It is very important that you provide your bank with the correct information to ensure that the standing order reaches your Linked Finance account.
Please ensure that you quote the correct ‘unique account reference’ when setting up your standing order – this ensures that your standing order will be credited to the correct account as quickly as possible.
The minimum monthly amount for a standing order is €50. Once you’ve set it up with your bank that amount will be transferred to your Linked Finance account each month until you change or cancel it.
If you have any questions in relating to setting up your standing order please don’t hesitate to call the customer support team on 01 906 0300.