Help your clients spread the
cost of tax bills and one-off payments
Introducing BillPay from Linked Finance
spread the cost of one-off business payments with Billpay
Have your clients prepared for Tax Bill or Insurance renewal.
If your clients have one-off payments coming up, such as a preliminary tax payment, insurance costs, or professional fees, Billpay from Linked Finance can help fund the payment upfront, and spread the cost over the coming year.
Billpay can be used to pay your clients:
- Annual tax bill
- Insurance premiums
- Commercial property rates
- Professional fees
- Annual audit fees
- 12-month repayment plans
- Manage cashflow by removing large one-off bills
- Fixed interest rate
- Simple application form
- Credit decision in 24 hours
The linked finance promise
It's so easy to apply
- Get in touch by phone or email to find out more.
- We can work with you on behalf of your client, or with your client directly.
- We will give you a credit decision within 24 hours of receiving client documents.
- No business plans or projections required.
- Your clients can drawdown the money as soon as the loan has been funded.
what our customers say
"Not only did we get our loan fully funded, but we got to establish a connection with the Linked Finance lenders who supported us and we have already seen an increase in sales and enquiries"
“With more and more businesses getting back to work, demand for our services is growing daily. Linked Finance arranged the financing we needed to upgrade and refurbish our equipment so we can meet our clients' needs. We're very pleased with the support and service we received from Linked Finance. ”
Excel Drain Cleaners
"Our experience with Linked Finance was wonderful. We raised the funds we needed to grow the business and we got the opportunity to connect with great local lenders"