Fast, easy finance for your clients
Join our partner programme
recommend ireland's largest p2P lender
As a member of the Linked Finance partner programme, your clients can gain access to fast, no hassle business loans with credit decisions from as little as 24 hours.
We work with accountants, financial advisors and business consultants across the country to provide a new option in business finance. Our partner programme members have allowed us to fund over €238+ million in loans since we started back in 2013.8
join our partner programme
Position yourself as a thought leader and educate your clients about an exciting new route to SME finance.
Help Your Clients
Our partner programme provides attractive rewards to financial professionals who introduce SME borrowers.
Quickly generate clear and comprehensive credit calculations for your clients via your Linked Finance partner account with 24/7 online access.
Companies we've Supported
FAQs about linked finance
The minimum amount you can borrow is €10,000. The maximum is €500,000. The loan is at a fixed rate of interest* and the term of the loan is up to 5 years. The loan is repayable in monthly installments and by direct debit.
The loan should be used to help grow your business. For example, you might use it for:
- improving working capital
- asset finance (such as the purchase of new machinery, vehicles or information technology)
- expansion capital (which could involve employing a new salesperson to help grow your business)
*Further details on interest rates may be seen in FAQ 4
Any established and creditworthy business, whether it is a limited company, sole trader or business partnership, can apply for a loan on Linked Finance.
Some conditions apply. These include:
- If you are a sole trader, you must be a permanent resident of Ireland.
- If your business is a partnership, it must have a permanent place of business in Ireland and at least half of its partners must be permanent residents of Ireland.
- If your business is a limited company, it must be registered with the Companies Registration Office (CRO).
- It must have filed accounts with the CRO (if required to do so) at least once and at least half of its directors must be Irish residents.
- Your business must have been actively trading for at least the past two years.
- Your business must meet our minimum credit risk and fraud criteria.
- In special circumstances, we can support younger companies who have demonstrated strong growth potential over a shorter trading history but this is at Linked Finance’s sole discretion
Our lenders will be ordinary individuals,companies or other organisations. All lenders must hold an Irish bank account. When a lender registers on Linked Finance, we check their identity according to the highest industry standards. By doing this, we know exactly who is joining the network.
To ensure you get a fair interest rate on a Linked Finance loan, the rate you pay is always determined by our credit evaluation process. The rates available range from 6.75% to 17.5% depending on the term and the loan grade we assign to your request.
Once your loan request goes live on the site, bidding will commence. A limit of 14 days is typically placed on each loan request but loans generally fund a lot quicker. You can check out the ‘Live Loans’ section to see how long it has taken other businesses to fund.. Once your loan is fully funded, you can accept the loan and have the funds within 24 hours.
Help your clients access fast, no hassle finance
Join the Linked Finance Partner Programme today